Application for KHU Korean Language Test (SEPTEMBER)
Application for KHU Korean Language Test
All of the international student can apply for the KHU Korean Language Test regardless of KHU enrollment.
One may submit the KHU Korean Language Test certificate to apply for freshman admission and transfer admission to KHU. The test certificate is valid for a year after the test result announcement date.
- There are two steps to registering for the KHU Korean Language Test.
1. Access the application website(link available via Naver), fill out the application form, and click “제출하기(submit)”
-2019.09.18 KHU Korean Language Test Application links: http://naver.me/FUu9jahH
2. Please pay the test fee (50,000 KRW) to the following account.
· Bank Name: Hana Bank
· Bank Holder: 경희대학교(Kyungheeuniv.)
· Account Number: 278-910030-23005
* Your English name on the bank remittance must match your English name as written in your passport
※ Those students who cannot access the application website or unable to make payment for the test fee of 50,000(KRW) from abroad should contact the Office of Division of International Students and Scholar Services (02-961-9286~7).
3. [KHU Korean Language Test Schedule]
※ No refunds can be issued after the cancellation deadline.
Seoul Campus Office of Division of International Students and Scholar Services
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://khglobal.khu.ac.kr
Spring 2020 International Undergraduate Admission Application2019-09-09