Global Volunteer Teem
Kyung Hee Global Volunteer Teem(GVT) is a global service organization at the pan-university level
The Global Volunteer Teem(GVT) was launched in May 2010 to continue Kyung Hee's tradition of "Scholarship and Peace" and to carry out new social service activities as a 21st century university.
The GVT is comprised of four projects: the Global Praxis--which contributes to global service and contributions; the Community Partnership--which serves the local community; the Medical Service Program--which practices sharing through medicine; and the On-line Service Program--which transcends the barriers of time and space. The launching of the GVT will serve as the impetus for establishing a new paradigm for the University's service to society.
“Love for Humans, Peaces for Humanity”
Kyung Hee Global Volunteer Teem seeks to take part in sustainable peace for humanity and a global society based on Kyung Hee’s University history and tradition of “Scholarship and Peace.” For this reason, GVT aims to create a new identity of global eminence through sharing, contributing, and dedicating under the slogan of “Love for Humans, Peace for Humanity.” With the members of University, local community and global civil society, GVT will expand its purpose worldwide.
Global Service Learning Program
- Volunteer Social Service 1, Volunteer Social Service 2, and Volunteer Social Service 3 (1 credit for each course) (사회봉사 교과목 1,2,3)
Community Partnership Program
- Social Contribution project team (기획단)
- Mentoring Program (멘토링 프로그램)
- Environment-related in-school campaigns (교내환경캠페인)
- UNAI ASPIRE Kyung Hee forum (학술포럼)
Kyung Hee Global Praxis
- a short-term abroad volunteer program (단기 해외봉사단)
- a long-term abroad volunteer program (장기 해외봉사단-WFK 봉사단 등)