Many buses provide transportation to and from Kyung Hee University. Although public bus fares may vary, currently buses within the Seoul area cost 1,050 KRW when using the T-Money (Transportation) Card and 1,150 KRW when using cash. Purchasing a T-Money card is highly recommended, as it is much cheaper than using cash. The card can be purchased and recharged at any subway station or at selected convenience stores.
- Dongdaemun 01: Kyung Hee University - Hoegi Station
- 201: Sutaek-dong - Seoul Station
- 273: Jungrang Bus Depot - Donggyo-dong
- 1222: Wolgye-dong - Yongdu-dong
- 120: Ui-dong Bus Terminal - Cheongnyangni Transfer Center
- 147: Wolgye-dong - Dogok-dong
- 261: Jangwi-dong - Yeoido
There are nine lines within Seoul, which also link Seoul to satellite cities like Incheon, Uijeongbu, Suwon, and Ansan. Some lines, such as Line 1, run along the north-south axis, while others, such as Line 5, run east-west. Line 2, is a circular line that crosses the Han River twice. Please visit http://www.seoulmetro.co.kr/ for more information.
Seoul Subway Fares
|Base fare for 12km||19 years and older||13-18 years old||7-12 years old|
|Transportation Card||1,050 KRW||720 KRW||450 KRW|
|Cash||1,150 KRW||1,000 KRW||450 KRW|
- Free for children 6 years or younger.
- An additional 100 KRW is charged every 5 kilometers for total distances exceeding 10 kilometers.
- An additional 100 KRW is charged for every 10 kilometers for total distances exceeding 40 kilometers.
Hoegi Station, Dark Blue Line #1, is the nearest subway station to Kyung Hee University. Use Exit #1. From Hoegi station, visitors can walk to the campus or take a maeul bus (minibus), which costs 750 KRW using the T-Money Card or 850 KRW in cash.
For mobility between our two campuses, the Seoul Campus and the Global Campus, school buses are provided during the semester. These are not available during vacations. The buses run directly to and from the two campuses and cost 1,500 KRW.
|Seoul Campus to Global Campus||Time: 13:30, 16:30, 18:00|
|Global Campus to Seoul Campus||Time: 07:30, 10:00, 12:00|